Desert Jade Yoga Mat
A stunning printed yoga mat, with the base made from natural rubber, and the printed grip top made from recycled plastic bottles. Each beautiful artwork is designed lovingly by Australian artists.
This yoga mat is made with non-slip and super grip technology which reduces slipping, and injuries. With an absorbent top layer, you no longer need to bring a towel to class with this all in one yoga mat.
• Base: Natural rubber and 100% PVC free
• Top: Super Grip printed made from recycled plastic bottles.
• Dimension: 1730 mm in length by 610 mm width.
• Weight: Approximately 2 kilos.
• Thickness: 3.5 mm thick
• Non-slip rubber with the grip+ technology.
• Printed layer acts as absorbent towel.
• Perfect for yoga, bikram, hot yoga, ashtanga, vinyasa, pilates.
• Free yoga strap
Yogi Peace Club
Founder and Yoga Instructor, Emma Barr created Yogi Peace Club in 2015. She grew up near Bells Beach Australia. Her dream has always been to create yoga products that bring people happiness and inspire the inner yogi in all of us. Using premium and long-lasting fabrications, all products are tested on yoga teachers. YPC is brand that is proactive and conscious of sustainability with an ethical supply chain.
Emma wanted to create a brand that contributes to environmental sustainability and that brings awareness to the dangers that plastic can do to the environment. She is very passionate about the environment and the YPC team do their best to minimise waste within their office and warehouse.
Yogi Peace Club sustainability initiatives include:
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…