Best Bush, Coast and Village Walks of South-East Tasmania
Woodslane Walking Guides
Woodsland Pty Limited
South-East of Tasmania is one of Australia’s most beautiful regions, and with its stunning scenery and iconic walking tracks it is the perfect place to experience and enjoy on foot. This guide contains a diverse range of walks to explore, including strolls around historic villages, hikes through pristine bushland and rambles along the sparkling, unspoiled beaches.
Best Bush, Coast & Village Walks of South-East Tasmania, part of Woodslane’s popular walking guide series, introduces the best walks for visitors and locals alike. There is something here for walkers of all ages and levels of fitness so you’re sure to find the right walk for you, your family and friends.
Best Bush, Coast & Village Walks of South-East Tasmania includes;
· Summary tables of walk distances, grades, estimated durations and highlights
· Accurate colour maps showing waypoints and nearby facilitie
· Overview maps and directions to help you find the start of the walk
· Suggestions for walks suitable for children
· Information about the region’s history and environment
· Identification charts for the most commonly seen wildflowers and birds
· Over 200 colour photographs
STAY IN TOUCH
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…